Camerons' first Rockies game

Camerons' first Rockies game
Thumbs up man!

All three in a row

All three in a row
As long as they have: ice cream, hot dogs, cotton candy, peanuts, and a lemonade, they can last the game!

Dad and I are #1

Dad and I are #1

My Birthday dinner

My Birthday dinner
A fun night out with my girls!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What the heck?

How do I get rid of all of these old postings that are on my blog? Someone tell me how I do that. There are still those dumb little pencils and the post date on there.And how does everyone get those lined boarders around there pictures that are posted? And, On every ones blogs, no one even has those dumb pencils and weird rench things by your post. My page looks so un-professional than everyone elses.

4 comments:

  1. I don't see the pencils.

    I'm pretty sure that you see them because you have the authority to "edit" your blog. I see them on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah the pencils and the wrenches are only because you are signed in. If you want to get rid of them, click on settings on your blog and on the basic tab at the top. Then scroll down to "show quit editing?" and change it to "No." Then save your settings and the tools should go away! What are the posts that you can't get rid of? Under settings click on the archiving tab and change your frequency to weekly or even daily and that will make it so that fewer of your posts will appear on your blog at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I see the posts. you should be able to go in to your posting tab and, under edit posts, delete the ones you don't want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun game! Cute pics and happy late b-day!

    ReplyDelete