Camerons' first Rockies game

Camerons' first Rockies game
Thumbs up man!

All three in a row

All three in a row
As long as they have: ice cream, hot dogs, cotton candy, peanuts, and a lemonade, they can last the game!

Dad and I are #1

Dad and I are #1

My Birthday dinner

My Birthday dinner
A fun night out with my girls!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Starting Fresh!

For those of you that didn't know, I lost alot of my blog. It was not saved or anything. It's a long story...! So, here I'am starting all over! That's o.k, at least now I know what I 'am doing, and have learned from my dumb mistakes!
There will be more things added soon!!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I love your background! It's too cute! I can't believe Cameron lost a tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhhh! Your back and things look great! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute family photo! Sure missed seeing you guys for the Christmas Parties!! Hope all is going well for you... Cant wait to see more posted! The kids are getting so big and are just as adorable as their parents!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so cute. Cameron looks so cute with his first lost tooth. Wow, he is a brave boy with pulling it out by himself. You have a beautiful family and a great blog. Our blog is www.4hessgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete