Camerons' first Rockies game

Camerons' first Rockies game
Thumbs up man!

All three in a row

All three in a row
As long as they have: ice cream, hot dogs, cotton candy, peanuts, and a lemonade, they can last the game!

Dad and I are #1

Dad and I are #1

My Birthday dinner

My Birthday dinner
A fun night out with my girls!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Oh my, what big bra you have!

Yesterday, I walked in to my room, and found Lilly, laughing so hard at her self in the mirror! I couldn't stop laughing my self! She said, "What's this momma"? She was trying to figure out, what that contraption, was all about! I must say, she did a good job puting it on right!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! That's hillarious! I miss you guys so much! Tell the fam hi for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so stinkin cute. I love it! Jon just told me today for some reason he had a message from you a couple weeks ago. I am so sorry we did not get it til today! We will call ya. We miss you guys and your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious! Seriously. She is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that little girl! She is so adorable. I have a specific memory of finding my mom's bras and being so disturbed when she told me what they were. Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie pie!! I love little girl moments like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tom and Erika, I found your blog on Dave and Steph's blog. Cameron looks so grown up! Lilly is a cutie! Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so funny, Don't you love kids curious nature. I hope you don't mind me peeking but I love blogging and reading others too. And when I found my awesome cousin had a blog I had to check it out. Feel free to check us out anytime. I added you to my list hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete