Camerons' first Rockies game

Camerons' first Rockies game
Thumbs up man!

All three in a row

All three in a row
As long as they have: ice cream, hot dogs, cotton candy, peanuts, and a lemonade, they can last the game!

Dad and I are #1

Dad and I are #1

My Birthday dinner

My Birthday dinner
A fun night out with my girls!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

MOM, YOU STINK!

I came home late one night after having a girls night out, and my kids where already sleeping(good thing)! Anways, since I didn't get to say good night to the kids, I went to give them a kiss while they were sleeping. Lilly, was out like a rock! I leaned and gave her a kiss, and said that I loved her. All of the sudden, she yelled out, " You stink Mom!" Then I was like, what??? After I said that. She said it again, even louder this time! I walked out of her room laughing so hard, I couldn't stop! Tom asked, what was going on in their! I just told him, " Apparently, I stink!" He thought that was pretty funny!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! That's hillarious! Lilo, how we miss you so! Sydney talks about her all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny!! The thing kids say these days... never a dull moment!!

    ReplyDelete