Camerons' first Rockies game

Camerons' first Rockies game
Thumbs up man!

All three in a row

All three in a row
As long as they have: ice cream, hot dogs, cotton candy, peanuts, and a lemonade, they can last the game!

Dad and I are #1

Dad and I are #1

My Birthday dinner

My Birthday dinner
A fun night out with my girls!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My little crafty boy!

Cameron, is Mr. Craft man! He loves making crafts everday! He likes making little science experiments also. So, when he found out that there was going to be a science night at school, he was so happy! He got to make slimy green goo, volcanoes explosions, icecream, and lots of other crazy things that kids love! It was so fun to see him so thrilled to try all of these new and exciting things! Here are some pictures of science night, and some crafts he has made at home.

2 comments:

  1. he's crafty like his mom! maybe he's gonna be an astronaut or something cool like that someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. My son Justin loves to do crafts and things too. We even made some of that green goo once and it is way fun to play with!

    ReplyDelete