Camerons' first Rockies game

Camerons' first Rockies game
Thumbs up man!

All three in a row

All three in a row
As long as they have: ice cream, hot dogs, cotton candy, peanuts, and a lemonade, they can last the game!

Dad and I are #1

Dad and I are #1

My Birthday dinner

My Birthday dinner
A fun night out with my girls!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lillys' recipe

The other day, I opened the fridge,and found Lillys' fake food on a little plate! I had to laugh, it was so cute & funny! She said," Wook(look) Mom, I made this for you"! She took it out and said,"Oh no, it's cold now. I better go warm it up." So, she carefully went up the stairs to her kitchen in her room. She put it in the microwave, and set the timer! She came down stairs and said," It's nice and warm now for you, momma". Oh, I just love my little Lillos' imagination!
Her plate of food, is still in the fridge, every day ,just waiting for me to eat it!

ggl;'hgtgthyh f hu ( Lilly wanted to help contibute)

6 comments:

  1. So cute!! Also, I love what Lilly had to say at the end there. I totally agree. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny, Justin went through a phase like this and I loved it. I had pretend food daily. Very healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Benzon's-

    It is Ashley I found your blog off of Sister's Wilson's check me out!

    Talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok girl! i have to say it...i never get to see you anymore so i really NEED you to update your blog every so often!!!! what the heck???

    ReplyDelete