Camerons' first Rockies game

Camerons' first Rockies game
Thumbs up man!

All three in a row

All three in a row
As long as they have: ice cream, hot dogs, cotton candy, peanuts, and a lemonade, they can last the game!

Dad and I are #1

Dad and I are #1

My Birthday dinner

My Birthday dinner
A fun night out with my girls!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My expensive art piece

So here is my new expensive, piece of art I bought today ! I was at an art gallery, and as soon as I saw it, I fell in love with it!
Ok, ok..... So I'm lying! I swear, our son is a genius! He is a natural, when it comes to doing crafts, and drawing. He worked so hard on this! When he was all done, he walked over to me, and said,"This is for you, Mommy." My heart melted! I praised him forever, about being an artist! Then I grabbed his hand and said," I 'am putting this in a frame, and hanging it, in Mommy and Daddy's room!" He was so excited!! So... every time I look over at it, I feel so proud of my cute, little artist!

5 comments:

  1. That is really great! I would frame it, too. What a great little artist! (I see a face, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You've got a little Picasso on your hands! Hope all is well for you guys!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...maybe he will be a famous artist someday and you can have a million dollar piece hangin in your room! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is amazing. I would sell it on e-bay! I bet it would go high!

    ReplyDelete