Camerons' first Rockies game

Camerons' first Rockies game
Thumbs up man!

All three in a row

All three in a row
As long as they have: ice cream, hot dogs, cotton candy, peanuts, and a lemonade, they can last the game!

Dad and I are #1

Dad and I are #1

My Birthday dinner

My Birthday dinner
A fun night out with my girls!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wendys drive thru

Yesterday, I had to take the kids with me to stinky Walmart. (I hate that place!) Every time I go there, I get in a bad mood, and my kids are just little terrors there. I told them that they could pick out one movie each, at the red box. Cameron found his, and the one Lilly wanted was not available. Ohhhh my gosh......... it was the end of the world for that naughty little girl! She wouldnt let me pick her up to put her in the cart, so I put her under my arm(like you hold a football). My stupid cart kept going to the right, while I was pushing it, cause I only has one hand to push it with. The wind was blowing so hard, that my cart just about ran way. She was kicking and scartching me! Lets just say, we caused a huge scene in the parking lot!
The kids were really hungry, so I took them to Wendys(stupid me)! I pull up to order there food, and Lilly was still screaming like she was being murdered. I couldn't even here my self talking. The guy on the speaker said," Mam, I can't hear what your saying over your child screaming. Can you pull up to the second window?" I was so embarresed when I pulled up. One of the guys smiled and looked at Lilly and said, " You must be the one with the lungs".
I said" I am so sorry...."! Then they said," Oh, don't aplogize. It's just that we all had our ear pieces in, and her screaming hurt all of our ears. We had to take our ear pieces out." I was like, oh believe me, mine hurt too! She has been screaming in my ears all day.
On the way home we had a long talk, and when we got home she went straight to time out. When I put her on the naughty couch, I asked her why she thought she was in time out. She said, " Because, I screamn' in dos guys ears". I tried so hard not to laugh! Its pretty funny, now, when I think about it!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry but that is so funny! I know it isn't funny when it happens to you but when it's someone else it is because you have totally been there, done that. I'm glad my kids aren't the only naughty one's out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I love this story ... thank goodness I'm not the only one who does the football hold while trying to push a shopping cart. Hot tip - try pulling it instead. ~works like a charm~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM SOO SORRY Erika!! That is quite a day!! I so enjoyed you sharing your day... makes me feel more normal!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Lilly said about screaming in dos guys ears is so cute that it would have been impossible not to laugh. How cute is that? On a side note your blog is so cute. You are always changing the backdrop. Kristy is so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete